Xbox one X is clearly the best video game console of 2018 due to its high visual effects. It was launched recently in 2017 by Microsoft but that does not mean it doesn't have enough games. Actually, it does have countless of the best games that you can possibly find in 2018.
Check out for the following best xbox one games 2018.
1. Sea of Thieves
Do you want to create your own legend? The pirate life awaits you in the sea of thieves’ game. The game has an epic setting with unending pirate adventures. You will set sails, explore and fight epic sea battles. In addition, the game will keep your mind engaged with riddles and treasure hunts.
- You will be able to explore the islands and seas with your friends
- Has great visuals and art style which will make you feel as if you are reliving the epic pirate days
- A lot of side activities to explore
- The game does not have a single player mode
2. Halo 5: Guardians
Halo 5 is an exciting first-person shooter game that has an explosive single-player campaign and amazing multiplayer missions. If you had the chance to play the Halo series you will realise that the guardians do not differ from them in terms of the explosive shootouts scenes and unending actions.
The game is a continuation of Halo 4 campaign and you will have 15 campaigns at your disposal.
- New control schemes that are quick to grasp as opposed to its predecessors' controls
- You can now revive the squad and request for assistance by pressing X. also you can easily control your squad using the squad control
- Two game modes in multiplayer that is the war zone and the arena
- Has a High-resolution rate that can only fall to a minimum of 60 FPS
• The multiplayer has no LAN or split screen
3. The rise of the Tomb Raider
Are you ready to explore ancient tombs with Lara Croft? Tomb Raider has just raided the Xbox one X and here is your chance.
The game will give you a chance to explore and unearth the hidden secret to achieving immortality. However, you will face an organisation that will keep on your toes as they are also obsessed with finding the key to immortality.
- Has a great story for you to follow and the use of motion capture makes it even better
- Has more revamps and gameplay additions that are much better than its predecessor tomb raider 3
- Must have a 12 month Xbox game pass
The Overwatch is an award-winning first-person shooter game by Blizzard Entertainment. In the game, you will be the hero who fights for the future of the world.
The game is a multiplayer game and action packed and you will have to choose among the 24 heroes available and use him to triumph against your enemies.
- Fun especially when working as a team
- Multiple heroes to choose from when playing the game
- There seems to be some difficulty in controlling one or two heroes.
The hitman is already on the Xbox one x since the warner bros announced its release on November 2018. In the game, you become an assassin who is capable of completing difficult assassinations within enemy territories without being noticed. So, you will have to blend in and use your wits to trick the opponents in order to accomplish the missions.
- Fantastic musical scores
- Great graphics
- Intensive shootouts
- Linear levers in that there are few ways in which you can beat a level
- You have to use the guns given and there is no feature of upgrading them
6. Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is a racing franchise developed by playground games. You will be able to race with over 450 cars in the expansive UK roads. The game is playable both online and offline and you get the chance to unlock new cars, gameplay perks, and other items.
The game has already hit a record 2 million players and the number seems to increase further.
- More cars to choose
- Fantastic graphics
- Huge and better maps
- You can now have your car tuned and you can even auction your car and buy another one
- Should have made the cars less cheap nevertheless it creates an urge to want to own them
7. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin creed never disappoints in terms of the great visuals and the action. The game uses much-enhanced RPG mechanics than its predecessor assassin’s creed origin.
Furthermore, the narrative is much enhanced whereby the choices you make are accompanied by certain consequences.
- Better RPG mechanics
- 4k visuals
- A narrative that is purely a choice and consequences one
- Moe looting and better weapon upgrade
- The only shortcoming is that specific tool tend to cause a specific scale of damage
8. Monster Hunter World
If you are ready to hunt gigantic monsters, then you should try the monster hunter world. This exciting game offers you a chance to explore an expansive world full of huge beasts.
You can do this with a team of up to four players and together with your team you will need to do a lot of research before tackling the beasts.
- Much advanced QoL which is essential in every monster game
- More advanced weapons
- The game should have more diverse monsters to deal with
So what are you waiting for? Get this amazing games and get into action with the best xbox one games 2018!